dimanche 25 mai 2014

Received after my trip to Denmark

Here is the excerpt :

First of all I would like to thank you again for a great event here in our house on 28. April. I was so excited to se what the chefs were able to create with note by note cuisine. I am also very happy that some of the chefs have decided to work more with all the techniques here in our demo kitchen every 8-10 week, just like you told about was happening in Paris.

Should I say something more ? 
Perhaps to remind you that there are Molecular Gastronomy Seminars in : 
Paris
Athens (sometimes) 
Buenos Aires 
Cuba
Beyrouth
New York (under the name Experimental Cuisine Collective)
Nantes
London (sometimes)
Besançon (after September)

And perhaps other places (if I am missing one, please tell me)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire